PDF Area/Image Highlights
Now you can easily make area/image highlights in all your PDFs. Easily annotate tables, images and other no-textual content in your PDFs while reading on any Android device.
- Long press on images or other none text based content to create an area highlight using the icon from the selection toolbar
- Area/Image highlights are synced between Web, Android and iOS
- Easily Copy area/image highlights into your favorite note application without using exports
- Export area/image highlights to CSV, Markdown, HTML & PDF
- View these highlights from the dedicated highlights menu from the bookshelf
New Upload API
Files added to the Android app now uses our new upload api endpoint. This now allows your files to be uploaded much faster and seamlessly in the background.
- Fixed the one page back bug’ while restoring the reading position for some devices
- Fixed crash that occurs sometimes when device is rotated while reading
- Optimisation process for highlights list (freezing UI issue on opening)
- Fixed crash that sometimes results when launching app on some devices
- Updated the page remaining logic to work correctly for scroll mode
- Fixed bug for color changing for highlight does not work in offline mode
- Fixed highlights’ sorting resets for some PDF books
The latest update can be found in the Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bookfusion.android.reader . Thanks again for all the support and please do continue to reach out to us with feedback and suggestions to help us build your ideal reading platform.