PDF Image/Area Based Highlights & Annotations
You can now easily make image or area based highlights when reading PDFs on your iOS device. Easily annotate/highlight images, tables, graphs or even text. Any element at all in your PDF can now be highlighted and annotated.
- Sync your image/area highlights & annotations between Web & iOS
- Easily make image/area based highlights by long pressing on images then pinch or drag each corner to change the sizeof the area you want to highlight
- For PDFs with text layer select the text then click the the area/image highlight icon, then select your desired location to make the highlight
- Easily copy your image/area based highlights to your favorite note taking app or export them to PDF, Markdown, CSV & HTML
- Hyphenation support
- Now supports selecting multiple files to upload
Can you guess what upcoming feature is coming next based on the video in the latest release? (Easter Egg). Don’t see the feature or improvement that you would like then let us know which improvement or new feature you would like to see the most.