- Custom reader settings/themes – You can now easily create and save your own reader settings/theme. Your custom reader settings/themes will be synchronized across all iOS devices, allowing you to quickly selected your preferred setting with a single click. (Coming soon to Web & Android)
- Localization – We have started to add support for other languages to the app. The first language added was the Ukrainian Language as that is the other language spoken natively by members in the team. We want to quickly add other languages including Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic and all others. If we have a translator for a language we will add it. If you would like to see your language sooner than later and you use BookFusion then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest to help with translation. Support for more languages coming soon.
- Fixed a bug with floating keyboard.
- Added accessibility identifier for highlighting
- Fix size of audio section in settings on iPad
- Fixed TOC navigation for some cases
Don’t see the feature or improvement you are looking for? Reply and let us know! Please do reach out to us if you encounter a bug or simply have feedback.
Leave a Reply